Tuesday, July 20, 2010

tarot readings

just got done with my Tarot Tue on blogtalkradio and I really over spent... really what is it with love readings and people pro longing the reading.. i mean this lady was wanted a certain
answers... god... I've been thinking about asking someone to add to the show that is good with love readings....maybe.... and thinking about opening my new show on wiccagems readings.... and go from there... cuz eventually I want to have my own show....( sorry moonlitopal... i have feelings... lol ;p still love ya!!!) Tell me what you guys think... ummm I going to do a video on Court card meanings soon.. gotta test it out.... so thats all i have... sorry for being on here .. i thought once a month... kinda thing!! lol ;p till then blessed be

3 comments:

  1. Well ... I'd be happy to help out in any way I can and when you decide you'd like to branch out and do your own show I'd be willing to step in because honestly I enjoy being on someone else' show I do NOT want my own. =)

    Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to court card meanings! I'm SO excited for that. I also agree with Cricket Song I would be willing to help Michelle out because I don't want my own show either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relationship readings are the most common request ever for a psychic. I work on a phoneline and it's a surprisingly rough job. Relationship readings are hard because you can't compromise and lie about what answers you're receiving, but if the message your receiving isn't the one the client wants to hear you're screwed because you can't satisfy them. My best suggestion is to temper the bad news with good news.

    ReplyDelete